We spent the New Years weekend with Mark's family, the Abraham clan, near Memphis in Olive Branch, MS. We had our Christmas celebration with them on New Year's Eve. We had a great meal and a fun game of Dirty Santa. It was a great weekend! Marshall did great on his first long car trip and first hotel stay. He slept the longest he has ever slept at once 11:00-6:00 in the hotel. We're going to have to go on vacation more often...ha.
This is Mark's Mimi, Marshall's Great Mimi. His middle name, Abraham, is after this side of the family so Mimi is determined to call him Abe. She called him that all weekend.
Anna Kate and Great Mimi
Sam and Great Mimi
The five Reynolds kids on New Years Eve
Here's to a great 2012! I am striving to be the best wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, friend, teacher, and most of all Christian that I can be this year. Maybe I'll be a more faithful blogger too :) May God be the center of all of our lives each and every day of this new year. Looking forward to a great year...
No comments:
Post a Comment